Sunday Stash Busting Report


I had a good week of stashbusting.

1.  I didn’t buy any fabric, even though there was another sale at Thousands of Bolts.

2. I made the binding for my Simply Leaves wallhanging, and got that fabric out of my stash.  I also attached said binding, and a label, thus completing that WIP.

3. I made the binding for a lap quilt I made for my son, earlier this year, as well as the binding for my New York Beauty wallhanging, which has been bindingless for quite some time.

4. I added the borders to the courthouse steps top.  The inner border was strips that I already had cut for it, a long time ago.  I used 3.5 yards of fabric, from my stash, for the outer border.  I used 8.5 yards of fabric, from my stash for the backing.  That quilt is currently loaded on the longarm, with quilting in progress.

5. I have continued to whittle away at the scrap pile, turning it into strips, and leaders/enders, some of which I’ve already started sewing. I usually remember the “leader”, but have a tendency to forget the “ender”.  I’m working on that. 

leadersenders.jpg

Thus concludes another successful week of stashbusting.

2 thoughts on “Sunday Stash Busting Report

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s